Migaloo’s Cafe at Hervey Bay took over from an existing Restaurant (The Pavilion) in 2014 – and had been struggling to promote their new identity because of existing G+ Pages and listing for The Pavilion
The existing G+ page for the old business on this premises (The Pavilion) dominated searches and was causing confusion for their clients.
We scheduled a photo shoot for the virtual tour and Photographed, Processed and Published the virtual tour – all within 4 days.
We also initiated a process for them to claim the old listing for “The Pavilion” so they could update or delete it.
We are talking with them about the possibility of creating a Website for them…
- Google Search – (note the “See Inside” Link in the Knowledge Box on the right)
- Google Maps – (again, click the “See Inside” link)
- Google+ – their optimised Google Business Page (Scroll down for the See Inside view) –
- Virtual Tour – A direct Link to their Virtual Tour
- … and you can see an example of the Virtual Tour embedded in a website above…
Their Business Page had received for than 1200 views within week of it being published – watch this space for stats on how many more views they get now that the Virtual Tour has been published.
- Business Page Creation & Setup
- Enhanced Online Visibility
- Increased Enquiries & Bookings