However, simply driving pas, doesn’t provide potential customers with a sense of the space… so they asked us to provide a Virtual Tour so people could do a virtual walkthrough of the restaurant online – and so that potential “function” customers could get a better understanding of how the space could suit the needs of their planned function.
Coast have an existing G+ Business Page that had already been verified, but it had never been properly setup.
We ave provided instructions on how to update and optimise their G+ Business page.
- Google Search – (note the “See Inside” Link in the Knowledge Box on the right)
- Google Maps – (again, click the “See Inside” link)
- Google+ – their Google Business Page (not yet optimised) –
- Virtual Tour – A direct Link to their Virtual Tour
- … and you can see an example of the Virtual Tour embedded in a website above…
Their Business Page had received for than 270000 views (even in it’s un-optimised state) – watch this space for stats on how many more views they get now that the Virtual Tour has been published.
- Enhanced Online Visibility
- Increased Enquiries & Bookings