The Global Change Institute’s “Living Building” is a flagship sustainability project that shifts the way we think about office design in a changing world. It’s building, located at the University of Queensland (St Lucia Campus), has been recognised internationally for the architecture and design and is ranked in the top 50 most impressive environmentally friendly university buildings…. However, traditional photos, or even videos just don’t do justice to the space or showcase it’s features to the best advantage.
The Global Change Institute wanted a fresh and dynamic way to showcase the structure and dynamic features of their building.
- Google Search – (note the “See Inside” Link in the Knowledge Box on the right)
- Google Maps – (again, click the “See Inside” link). We have also included some individual Photospheres in the Photos associated with their Maps listing which had already received nearly 30,000 views within the first few months
- Virtual Tour – A direct Link to their Virtual Tour
- … and you can see an example of the Virtual Tour embedded in a website above…
- Enhanced Online Visibility
- Increased Enquiries
- Improved Brand Awareness